Trade Show Transportation
Trade Show Transportation
Trade shows can be overwhelming. Getting your booth there and back shouldn’t be. The investment you put into a trade show can be exponential, but in order to reap the rewards of your time, money, and energy, your booth and equipment have to be delivered exactly where you need them, on time and undamaged. That is why Round the Clock Logistics is your best partner in trade shipping.
When choosing a shipping company there are a number of things you must consider:
- Experience – Trade show shipping is a different animal than traditional freight. Packing and securing your load is paramount to the safe delivery and installation of your exhibit. Landstar dry van trailers come standard with e-track, straps, and load bars to secure your shipment to ensure the safest transit. We know the ins and outs of nearly every convention center across the U.S. and have the experience to navigate through marshaling yards, bills of lading, and wait times for loading and unloading into your quote.
- Communication – Having a logistics provider available 24/7 who knows your specific details will save you many sleepless nights. With Round the Clock Logistics you will have a dedicated agent to handle your needs at any time of the day. Unlike other transportation companies, you will also get the specific drivers information and online tracking so you can check the status of your shipment directly.
- LTL vs. Direct Shipping: We handle both. For smaller items less than 1/2 truck we can ship your freight LTL. But depending on the expense, durability, and reliability there is no better option than direct to show shipments. Either way, we have you covered!
- Capacity – We have over 11,000 owner-operators that drive exclusively for Landstar. That means capacity and price will always be consistent when booking your shipment. It is important that you understand the difference between 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) carriers and asset-based carriers. Asset-based logistics providers own some or all their equipment. Conversely, non-asset-based 3PLs don’t own equipment and rely instead on a network of partners to help move your freight. Landstar is one of the nation’s largest carriers; you can bypass the 3PLs and go directly to the source.
Trade Show Transportation
Trade Show Transportation
There is no doubt that trade shows are a great way to display your products and services and help build your brand. In order to maximize the effects of your next trade show appearance, you have to take care of a few things and trade show transportation is definitely one of the most important things.
Instead of doing this on your own, you should leave this task to true professionals like Round the Clock Logistics. We will take care of all your trade show transportation needs from the beginning to the end.
At Round the Clock Logistics, as one of the leading trade show trucking companies, we are well-aware of the fact that traveling to a trade show can be quite challenging. You must take care of the transportation needs of your employees and you also have to manage the transportation and installation of the trade show supplies that you have.
Large banners, printed catalogs and other similar materials, display booths, and different kinds of large units are just some of the things that you should carry to the next trade show. If you want to ensure that everything will go smoothly, you must transport all these things safely and install them in a proper way before the trade show starts. In the end, you must break down these things and return them. This is a time-consuming, expensive, and daunting task for every person who must handle trade show equipment, no matter if it was rented or bought.
But, there is a solution to this problem. So, the real question here is whether you are prepared to get rid of these trade show transportation and logistics issues and enjoy the warranty that your trade show/fair moving and storage issues are eliminated? Thanks to Round the Clock Logistics, you can rest assured that you won’t have to think about moving, hauling and storing any of your trade show supplies and pieces of equipment. This is what you can expect from the best trade show transportation companies.
Round the Clock Logistics provides Expedited Transportation Solutions
hile expedited freight requirements are not a regular occurrence, when needed, finding the best solution for your company can be difficult. Fortunately, companies like Round the Clock Logistics and Expedited Landstar agent are on your side. We are a well-established transportation and logistics company known for many types of services including expedited transportation. So, if your business requires expedited or emergency shipping, Round the Clock Logistics is here to help you.
No matter how one looks at it, expedited freight is typically the result of something not working to plan. As a result, the expedited freight services buyer is behind the ball with the added pressure of finding a service solution that recovers and delivers on time.
There are certain must-haves when choosing your expedited carrier, all of which fall in line with The Expedited Landstar Advantage:
- 24-hour availability – The need for expedited doesn’t always happen from 9-5 and neither should your expedited freight company. Round the Clock prides itself on 24 hr. customer availability. You will never get a call center, but instead, an RTC agent who knows your details and will follow your freight from point A-B.
- Capacity – It takes a large number of assets to provide expedited freight services. This fact alone often makes it difficult to find a provider that fits all your requirements. Landstar is one of the largest expedited fleets in the country with 1000’s of box trucks and sprinter vans and other equipment at our fingertips. We also are the leader in team driver capacity with over 600+ team drivers, we provide you with 24/7/365 service for any time-critical shipments. You can count on our Landstar agency staff to move your shipment quickly and safely to your destination.
- Communication – In high-pressure situations that require expedited solutions, Round the Clock Logistics assigns one agent to handle your specific shipment from pickup to delivery. This familiarity can be the difference in getting your freight delivered on time. Also, unique to Round the Clock Logistics is that we provide a direct phone number to the driver to our customers. This allows you to communicate directly to the driver with specific directions, changes or updates so you don’t have to go through an agent and can communicate directly with the driver delivering your shipment.
- Experience – Over the years, we have provided transportation services to museums, live entertainment events, medical facilities, retail stores, and more. . Each location and customer has specific needs, which requires a tailored solution for each one of our clients. Rest assured we will put a solution in place that will help you recover and deliver when it counts.
- When providing expedited transportation services, carriers can make mistakes because they are not experienced in providing this type of transportation. We have executed transportation activities like this many times. We know exactly how and where to get started, how to secure the correct transportation, and how to solve any issues that can arise in the process.
Besides standard goods, we can also move large objects and pieces of equipment, fragile items, stage equipment, electronics, and more. We have experienced and educated team members that are prepared to service your transportation needs.
Contact Round the Clock Logistics and we will start working to move your product from point A to point B. Even if time is limited, you can be assured that we are here to work around the clock for you. At the same time, remember that we will never sacrifice quality over the safety of your shipment.